페이지 정보작성자 관리자 작성일17-09-11 13:47 조회1,499회 댓글0건
- CALL-2018 Sapporo-1020DL-0830-jc.pdf (216.6K) 149회 다운로드 DATE : 2017-09-11 13:47:41
ISOPE-2018 Conference, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan, June 10-15
TPC appreciates your help to organize a session for a successful ISOPE-2018 Sapporo Conference
The printed Call For Papers has reached or will reach in a week, the recent ISOPE conference participants.
* Email your personal invitation now to possible authors on your list: Don’t forget to write down your own name, e-mail address. Your personal effort is important.
* Focus Sessions and Special Panels. Organizers are reminded to take prompt action now.
* Keep the abstract deadline flexible for those who ask for extension if they promise to meet the January manuscript (MS) deadline for peer review. For further extension, discuss with TPC.
* Call4papers for special symposia or focus sessions are being posted on the ISOPE website at www.isope.org and will be updated by the end of September.
Abstract Online submission http://www.isope.org/call4papers/2018/HowToSubmitAbstractOnline.htm
We also encourage you to invite a new TPC member who proposes to organize a focus session.
Please report the progress of those focus sessions, special panel session and special speakers proposed at your Technical Committee (TC) meetings held in San Francisco, California:
* Topics, tentative session titles, and the organizer name(s), especially those listed in the TC meeting minutes.
* Plenary, keynote presentation and speakers for the opening session: Propose and discuss in advance with TPC the possible candidates with topic and speaker you propose ASAP.
* Speakers at the opening session: We welcome your recommendation.
The most important deadline is March 24, 2018 for the final revised manuscript as PDF file on the ISOPE conference template after peer review.
– Attached files: Call4papers (updates on http://www.isope.org/conferences/conferences.htm)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.